Friday, June 15, 2007

Kiss your Apocalypse for the last, last time,

Because Marc probably missed it when I posted it on Gaia.  

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know I can do anything, academically or career-wise, that I care to, but I can't quite shake this nagging feeling that the only thing I really can do is write. Because it's a talent I was born with, and it isn't hard for me, when I have inspiration.
So I'm really focusing on my writing. Or trying to. I asked Mango to do some character design art for me, because that might inspire me to write more.

I even sent some of the first Bound book to my Mother for editing, (because it helps to have outside input, and she's all grammatically correct and whatnot,)  and even the first segment of Caldres's Bound to my sister. 

I'm that desperate for a muse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.