I nearly died today.
Not a physical death, but a spiritual one.
When I realized that 39 + 10 + 1 did not equal 40, and that I had just partitioned/formatted the wrong harddrive, it was heart-wrenching. I then experienced what was close to the divine upon realization that I had not just killed all of my writing, art, and photos from as far back as 1998. No, just 26+ gig of rare anime that's taken me months to find + download. Yes, that in itself is depressing, but far less devastating. Especially because software exists for fucking morons like me that recover data when you accidentally format your drive. My hopes are not high...but hopefully I can at least recover Lodoss-tou Senki and Legend of Crystania.
As such, I have no working system, (I'm using my Wii.) and am struggling to install Ubuntu's Feisty Fawn.
I might have to buy Fire Emblem for the GBA as a consolation prize, of all the wireless cards in the world, mine is the one that won't work with Feisty without days of effort and frustration.
No picture today- no way to upload one.us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment