Thursday, April 19, 2007

Amphetamines and jellybeans

I may have found a new favorite anime: Haibane Renmei. It's animated nicely, not quite-old-style, with very subdued colors, and the story is heart-warming but still realistic. I think my mother would like it- it's on the level of Miyazaki, so far, but just a slightly different portrayal of the world which feels so..real. This may be one I actually -buy-. Lucky for me, it's only 13 eps.

Work is gradually getting easier to go to. Every day since switching to my part-time, I've entertained the idea of not showing up, but every day, I've been there and on time.


I should have more willpower...or maybe I have more willpower than most- which is more admirable, the person who doesn't feel the temptation to skip work, and therefore is there every day on time, or the person who feels the temptation but is still there every day on time? I vote the latter. Go me.

As long as Babcia's in San Diego, I can manage living in this house.

Tomorrow I attend me a library and start working on final papers.

I've decided to stop trying with my post subjects, instead, I'm going to quote, line by line, the verses to a song in succession, then move onto the next. Aren't I clever?

So don't freak out if it's something like, well, 'amphetamines and jelly beans'. It does not mean I'm taking drugs. Silly people.

No comments: