Friday, April 13, 2007

Q.C. Passed

As expected, no real snow. I'm too used to NY, this CO weather is nothing in comparison. No fun pictures though. Babcia leaves tomorrow for CA indefinitely- they're having work done on the house out there. Damnit, I hate this- I can't use the sideways heart with the less than symbol, because it messes up the HTML and deletes half of what I've written if I ever go into the edit html mode. ARG.

Enjoy Katie feet.

Thigh high nylons = love. Except that I'm already wearing holes in them at the toes...should never have bought Wal Mart brand, I need to invest in the kevlar ones that I used to borrow from my mother...it's kevlar, right? The super-strong armor stuff? I can't really remember the name of it, but the D&D Tuesday group in Binghamton used to joke about it frequently.

Took my first 100$ order since that one day in the training Antero room when I took 3 in one day- but this was only $100 'cause they wanted the super-in-plant rush (checks received by Monday,) for $35.90.

No fun picachures, 'cause I didn't feel motivated enough to go outside and take any, but figured I should post at least one before I go play with Age of Mythology for the first time. I will prevail, one picachure a day, regardless of content!!