
Tomorrow is the last day of full time.
No fun picachures. Didn't get off until 4:40, since I had to take a call at 4:29 and that call was slightly problematic. Is snowing today- rumored to be bad weather-wise tomorrow, too, to the point of people even hoping that the never-closing CU building would close. I don't expect such an occurrence.
Did see an amusing license plate, though, as shown, taken while at a stop light.


Finally wrote & sent a letter to Mango, which has been months in waiting. My poor neglected Canadian comrade. I was telling her that I'd come upon an interesting conclusion: I don't want to marry a salary man. Working full time this past month really made me realize that, it's so easy to lose track of time, it really feels like the month of March was stolen from me, and not spent doing anything or worth or productivity. If I get married for romance, I wouldn't want that- I'd want to be able to spend as much time as I could with said person, and not in the few hours he's not exhausted from work or preparing for sleep, and I want to feel like I have all the time in the world. So, at a sacrifice of my kept wife dream, I'd work part-time and prefer he'd work part-time, and spend some actual time together without the time stressors fo work. But that sorta doesn't leave any money for kids. But who needs kids?
Fav of the day:

I'm tired. I start my regular shift on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment