Sunday, April 15, 2007

Forget December

As expected, four hours at work absolutely flew by.

I got my stats for the first week on the floor, and I must say, they're not bad. even though I botched my aux (time you have unauthorizedly not on the phone, you get 5.50% of your shift to spend on aux, like if your system crashes, or you have to do a hand convert,) by forgetting to log off the phone on..I think it was Tuesday, and had 57 extra minutes of aux, for the week, the average was still only 6.21%, 'cause I hardly used my aux any other time.


I also took 159 calls in that 11 day period, a full 38 more calls then the highest of my other 'training class mates'. Yay me. Unfortunately, I'm just barely above or barely below reaching my promotion requirements by 9 cents, the problem being intro calls. :/ Seriously, I should go talk to them and be all, "Hey, I take however-much-percent more calls than most people, and of course that'll hurt my average, can't you curve it by the percent of calls I take, so I can get my promotion already?"30-75 cents more an hour is not to be laughed at.

But enough about that.


Today's amusing observations:

1. I saw a state trooper car, it took me by surprise, 'cause it was SILVER, with a blue stripe thinger, and a ford SUV.

2. There was a Lennon-wannabe driving behind me for a while- same Beatles-esque haircut, the glasses, driving a yellow jeepthing.

3. Chipotles was having a very amusing promotion- buy any burrito today, and tomorrow, in honor of tax day, with the receipt, you can get a free burrito of the same deal. They gave you a mock tax form with amusing tidbits attached. Needless to say, I went and acquired me a burrito. A special treat for me for my first day at 10.40 an hour.


I almost played a full campaign today in AoM fairly, (two hours?) but I got bored eventually and just turned all the trees into walking ones to lay waste to my enemies. Go me. I was told by Marc The Maniac that I was a passionate gamer. 0_o It's...just a past time. Really. Compared to real gamers, I'm half-assed.

I'm debating starting a stationary company. There isn't enough cute stationary out there. It's be really easy to do, just buy a high-quality printer and decent paper, and draw out the designs based on current fads, and you're golden.

According to MMPI research, depressed people are more likely to say yes to 'the only thing of interest in the newspaper are the comics.'

I want a cat. I want a vegetable garden. I want 10 acres of fertile land. I want a lot of things. Wanting builds character.

But I have a rockin' car.

No comments: