Sunday, April 22, 2007

I smelled you on my shirt today,

For the goodness of mankind! Don't wash your clothes with no-longer-hot hot glue! IT MELTS!

I did a little sorting through my OSTs today. I keep forgetting just how awesome some of the Tsubasa Chronicle's sound track is. Daddy would probably like some of it, even.

I decided not to do any schoolwork today, just pay my 4-hour work dues and then play.

In other news, my muscles have been weird, lately, tensing up at odd times. Mostly my left hand just when I start driving for work- but on the way back today, a muscle spasmed where my heart would be if my heart was on the right side of my body. It was not fun to drive like that. :/ But. It went away in a couple seconds, so! I prevailed.

Since I'm a bit of a hypochondriac, it's probably nothing, but I wanted to make a record of it for future reference in case it actually turns out to be something.

Maybe I should go buy some gummi all-in-one vitamins without telling Babcia.

No comments: