Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Whatever lies beyond this morning,

I LOVE RAINY NIGHTS!
(Ha, and my post with a sunny cloud picachure...)
Yesterday I got off work just before it started raining, today I got off just after it stopped. And the night air and humidity and whatever it is is just revitalizing. If it was a scent, I'd buy it in bulk. Yesterday was bad in general, dunno why. Today was better.

I kept getting customers who were obviously lying. But, we have to please them anyway. :/ It kinda irritates me. I have yet to get a super-pissy customer at me, but seriously, (not that I'd ever ever ever do anything with it,) it might not be a good idea to piss off the people who have access to your routing and account number.






I think I might have to change my shift times, I spend the whole day in expectation of having to leave at four for work, where, when I had to leave at 7:30- I just woke up and went and got it over with.

I got the pirate shirt with art by The Broken Bandit, it wasn't quite worth the 20-something dollars I paid, but I'm supporting starving animation artists, so it works out, and it wasn't any fault in his art, but CafePress's more or less substandard t-shirt material.





I got a picachure from work- it's a manager's birthday tomorrow, so they trashed his office with shredded paper as a surprise, as shown. Pretty cute.

No comments: