Now and Never
Monday, April 9, 2007
And it's gone.
The snow melted seemingly overnight, with the clouds playing in mostly blue skies.
My car in my work's parking lot, and the building where I work.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2007
(33)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
▼
April
(22)
Then we go about our separate lives
Tell you again that I'm fine
Let me know you're alright
Phone, me once in a while.
You'll end up waiting by the
But you've got to, or you know,
Of course the hardest part is letting go,
I smelled you on my shirt today,
Waiting for the month of come what May,
She was pretty in her teens,
Amphetamines and jellybeans
..is a little later on.
Whatever lies beyond this morning,
Toyko Love Story
Forget December
Red Bean
Q.C. Passed
As if in a dream,
With that look on your face....
Just a feeling.
And it's gone.
April Snows
No comments:
Post a Comment