Then I got leered at, and received the comment: "Oh, yeah, those boots are doing it for me, y'know, when a pretty girl walks by, you just have to go, like, bonzai!" :/
On the walk back, after I decided my time was wasted, I got leered at again- this time with a comment just loud enough to hear by a hobo-esque man to his companion, "Look that that girl- such (it might have been pale or pearl, I was walking away as quickly as was polite, so I didn't catch it all,) skin- I hope she goes to heaven..-something- the Virgin Mary.-" But that one, I'm not sure if it was a ploy to wheedle money from me, since the possibility of the two being homeless was moderate.
Maybe I'll invest in a burkah or a nun outfit, or something. This is ridiculous. I'm exhausted. I wish I had a skill like Emily Dickinson so I could be a hermit with an excuse.
I want to caption the pic to the right "Just say no!"
I need a dog. A big, black, death dog. Maybe a Doberman. And I'd train him to respond to commands in Japanese, like, "Koroshite!" (Kill!) for "Sick'em," or "Wan!" (The sound that dogs make to the Japanese, much like our 'oink',) to make him bark all vicious like.
No comments:
Post a Comment