I issued a free reprint on an order of checks for my automotive repair man, Bob. It was pretty neat to get a call from someone I knew (of,) since we take calls from all over the States.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Just a feeling.
I issued a free reprint on an order of checks for my automotive repair man, Bob. It was pretty neat to get a call from someone I knew (of,) since we take calls from all over the States.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(33)
-
▼
April
(22)
- Then we go about our separate lives
- Tell you again that I'm fine
- Let me know you're alright
- Phone, me once in a while.
- You'll end up waiting by the
- But you've got to, or you know,
- Of course the hardest part is letting go,
- I smelled you on my shirt today,
- Waiting for the month of come what May,
- She was pretty in her teens,
- Amphetamines and jellybeans
- ..is a little later on.
- Whatever lies beyond this morning,
- Toyko Love Story
- Forget December
- Red Bean
- Q.C. Passed
- As if in a dream,
- With that look on your face....
- Just a feeling.
- And it's gone.
- April Snows
-
▼
April
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment